- Qualification in an area of the visual arts- graphics/ photography/ painting/ sculpture
- 2-3 years of work experience preferred
- Fluency with softwares like Photoshop/ Illustrator/ Microsoft Office
- The candidate is expected to be able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Adept at social media marketing
- Assist with execution of projects; work is hands-on, esp. during installation/ display of an exhibit
- Be able to carry out research and maintain inventory for each project
- Identify and coordinate with the PR team to ensure all Parked events are properly marketed and reviewed
- Be able to network and coordinate with collaborators
Duration of internship: 3-6 months
Remuneration: Dependent on qualification & experience
Kindly mail us at email@example.com with your resume and a short statement of why you'd like to join us. Mark your email with "Parked Opportunities" in the subject line.
SUBMIT BEFORE JULY 15, 2016