1. Data Collected and its Purpose
- You can visit/browse the Website anonymously. Once you register with us or provide personal information for using the Website, you are not anonymous to us. To fully use our Website, you may need to register or otherwise provide personally identifiable data including your name, contact number, email id, user id, password and address. You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education and gender) to us for enabling a more personalized experience on our Website. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all our lists and newsletters, please email email@example.com.
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- Our primary goal in collecting such information is to provide a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. Such information is used for improve our Website; improve customer services; troubleshooting and responding to feedback/customer issues; promotional purposes and such other purposes.
2. Access To Data and Necessary Disclosures
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable data. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business and / or providing our services, so long as the third parties agree to keep this information confidential under similar policy. Other non-identifiable visitor information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising and other purposes.
- We may share personal and other information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures and follow generally accepted standards of security on our Website with regard to personally identifiable data collected by us. This is subject to general risks of electronic transmission and storage of data over the Internet. Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this website, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
The Website may provide link to other websites for providing their services or for other purposes for smooth functioning of the Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not own, manage or control.
6. Contact Us
1/29 C Shanti Niketan
New Delhi- 110021, India